TOWN RECREATION FACILITIES
POOL PRICE LIST AND SCHEDULE
Barton Ave Hoosick Falls, NY
Pool Hours - 1:00 to 5:00 pm
Family Swim 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Adult Morning Swim - Mon – Fri. 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Pool Officially Opens June 26th
Pool Is Closed July 4th
Pool Membership Price List
Season Pool Memberships are available at the Town Clerk’s Office
80 Church St., Hoosick Falls, NY
- Family Membership -
Adults and Children must reside in the same household-Grandparents not living in same house but are babysitting Grandchildren for the summer qualify for a Family Membership
- 2 adults OR 2 grandparents and 3 children of the same family
- $5.00 for each additional child 3 to 5 years of age.
- $10.00 for each additional child 6 to 21 yrs of age and must be attending school.
- NOTE: 19 – 21 yr olds must show proof of attending school: report card or college transcript.
If no proof, they will have to purchase a separate membership
Family Day Membership
RESIDENT PRICE: $120.00 NON-RESIDENT PRICE $135.00
Individual Day Membership
RESIDENT PRICE: $ 100.00 NON-RESIDENT PRICE $115.0
Adult Morning Swim Membership
7:30-8:30 am lap swim only 8:30 to 9:30 am lap swim/adult swim
RESIDENT PRICE…....$45.00 NON-RESIDENT PRICE $50.00
Babysitter Daycare Membership
$120.00 plus $20.00 per youth – NO EXCEPTIONS
Daily Public Swimming Prices
Daily Public Swimming - purchased at Town Pool
RESIDENT........ $3 NON-RESIDENT.........$6
Sign Up At The Pool Only
Town Pool 518-686-4083
Swimming Lesson Price List
Any Child from Kindergarten to 12th Grade
Resident Child - $45.00 or
Resident with 3 or More Children per Family- $100.00
Non-Resident Child - $55.00 or
Non-Resident with 3 or More Children per Family $120.00
(Amount Includes Fee to Be Paid To American Red Cross)
Swimming Lessons Are For 2 Weeks per Session Schedule - Monday thru Friday
- Children 10 yrs of age and younger must be with a responsible adult.
- Childcare providers must be 14 yrs of age or older.
- Cell phones NOT allowed inside pool area
- NO CAMERAS
- NO food and drink in pool area.
- Swimsuits only and need to be on prior to arrival
- NO cutoff pants or shorts.
- Children using swimmies MUST stay with Parent in shallow end only
- NO DIAPERS